Happy New Year!
This is the time of year that we all take stock in the year that is past and look forward to the year ahead. It’s also a time of New Year’s resolutions that are almost all destined to fail. I don’t tend to get wrapped up in all the hubbub of the New Year. I enjoy the celebration and I look forward to what is going to happen in 2017!
I figured I run down some of the highlights of my year and then some things I’m looking forward to in 2017.
- USAT Long Course Duathlon Nationals and Qualifying for Team USA
- 10 Amazing Days in Ecuador with 14 wonderful teens and adults
- Outer Banks Vacation with the family for the OBX Triathlon
- Christmas celebration with a toddler
- A new addition to our family
- Long Course Duathlon Nats (Again)
- ITU Long Course Duathlon World Championship (or Ironman 70.3 NC… still up in the air)
- Trip to Germany in late summer/ early fall
What were your highlights of 2016? What are you looking forward to in 2017? Are you making any resolutions? Let me know in the comments or hit me up on Twitter!