That’s right… the question you always get as you return to work after the Christmas Vacation. What did you get?
Well, my stocking was very much triathlon focused this year… probably because that’s what I put on my list 🙂 That, and my wife just gets me 🙂 So here’s what I got:
- Honey Stinger Bars– still getting into the Honey Stinger World, and so far I really like these!
- Skratch Labs Hydration– The best… period. Got some apples and cinnamon for those cold rides, and some individual servings of various flavors.
- X-lab Torpedo Kompact– A new BTA system for my bike. I’m still trying to figure it all out since my bars are non-standard (read: old). I think I can make it work, and I like the computer mount on top
- Trigger Point Massage Ball– Recovery is key!
- Body Glide– no comment needed
- TrainerRoad Subscription– I’m excited to get back on TR for the winter this year
- A few other non-triathlon things… like socks… Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without new socks 🙂
So what did you get? Let me know in the comments or hit me up on Twitter! If you’re looking to spend the Christmas money you got… check out my Christmas Gift Guide and trisports.com! (I’ve got discount codes if you want them!)